My Boring Life

Monday, October 8, 2007

Lame attempt to salvage my coolness?

Friday March 17, 2006

This lovely posting is coming to you reasonably live from Folsom, CA. I almost feel that I should be listening to Johnny Cash; for some reason. I'm sitting in the It's A Grind coffee shop. The pastries are 2 for the price of one this time of night, which is always a bonus when you are scrimping every penny that you can.

Life in general is going well; I'm not even sure why I decided to start a blog. Perhaps to let my friends have a glimpse into the turmoil and confusedness that is my soul. Look for plenty of rants and raves here in the future; but none of that anonymous shit you get on Craigslist. For now though; I am in a decent mood. The snow beckons, and I will be ripping up some freshies tomorrow at Sierra At Tahoe; and at Northstar on Sunday. Life always looks good at the beginning of the weekend. Whether or not it still looks that way at the end is what makes life so damned unpredictable and fun to actually live through.

As for other reasons to get into blogging so long after the rest of the world? Hell, being a late-adopter means that the bugs should have been worked out of the system long ago. We'll see what happens.

Back to reading Saving Cascadia, by John Nance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home