My Boring Life

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Picture Of The Day #2

Sunday, 19 August, 2007, 10:52 - Photography, Random Thoughts, Travel, Picture Of The Day

Yesterday I transfered a bunch of pictures from my laptop to my desktop computer, so I've been going through them... I will try to upload a picture or two just about every day; just to keep my Photoshop skills fresh. =)

This is from a trip to Usall Beach with some of my co-workers on Memorial Day Weekend of 2006. I went out there with Steve, Melissa, Fred, Doug and Patrice. A worthy trip... Usall is also a very cool place, though it was kind of hard to get to in my old Geo Metro. On this trip was when I hit a deer on Highway 20 east of Fort Bragg. Since that was my motivation for getting a new car, I guess I should be thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home