My Boring Life

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Ride Of The Week #1

Saturday, 12 May, 2007, 16:53 - Cycling

This one is just Mount Hamilton... This is the longest climb in the Bay Area, and well worth the effort when you get to enjoy the view from the top. That view stretches from the Sierra Nevada to the coast ranges to Mount Diablo. Awesome! Throw in some low lying clouds and you have for an amazing day. The descent was a bit rough, but I made it in one piece.

And then I drove back up and SAGged my dad for his trip over the Mount Hamilton-Livermore loop (essentially the same ride I did last Saturday, except that he took Calaveras back into town rather than Nile Canyon.

Here's the summit shot, taken from the Jeannie Meadows Memorial Bench next to the Lick Observatory...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home