My Boring Life

Monday, October 8, 2007

Running and Stitches...

Sunday, 16 April, 2006

I love hanging out in Santa Cruz, depsite the sheer weirdness of the people that live here. One dude on the street even had neon blue hair, which I had no idea was possible until today. Right now, I am sitting in the Santa Cruz Coffee Roasting Company, pondering walking over to the theater to catch a movie...

So after sleeping in a bit this morning (which for me mean 7:30), I went for a drive down to Kasier to get my stitches removed. Amazingly, I was only there for an hour (this must be some sort of record for that place). So now I no longer have the stitches, but a bit of a mark that will hopefully subside and not leave much of a scar.

After that excitement, I drove down to Santa Cruz, where I ran the 10k run portion of the Sentinel Triathlon course. The last time I ran that was during the race in October. That time both of my legs cramped up in the first mile. This was nothing like that, except that had the tiredness remaining from the bicycling (in this case, it was from the 70 miles that I rode yesterday). My average pace was a bit off from my normal training runs, but I felt reasonable. You can't always run at your top speed, as my dad is so fond of saying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home