My Boring Life

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Picture Of The Day #3

Saturday, 1 September, 2007, 00:20 - Photography, Picture Of The Day

Yeah, I know that it is a bit lame to start a topic called Picture of The Day and only post pictures sporadically... Get over it! Ha!

Anyway, I was transferring the image files from my old computer into my new one, and came across some old good ones that I had forgotten. So I will keep trying to add some to my Photobucket site, and posting some of them here...

This one was apparently taken on October 30, 2004; which would mean that it was taken with my old Sony Cybershot (4.1 mp) camera. That camera was destroyed when I got hit by that car while riding my bike to work in March of 2005... At least I wasn't!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home