My Boring Life

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Greetings from Mammoth Lakes!

Saturday, 23 September, 2006, 17:52

This is the first weekend trip with my new car, and eveything seems fine. After stopping at Mission CRC for a morning cup of coffee, I was off like a racehorse. Well, relative to the performance of the Metro, that's what it seems like.

Except for getting stuck behind a few slow drivers, the trips was fine. And Old Priest Grade was so smooth! I stopped at the Knobs and bouldered for a while, and finished the book I was reading (Why We Run -Bernd Heinrich). The I went up and over Tioga Pass to check out Mono Lake, and possibly even take a few pictures.

Otherwise, good times; and I'm enjoying an only slightly bitter cup of coffee at Stellar Brew (where The Looney Bean used to be). There has to be a better cup in this town...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home