My Boring Life

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lazy Days...

Tuesday, 12 September, 2006, 20:37

Man, was today ever boring. Work was mellow for a Tuesday, so not much of is going on there. Somehow, I couldn't even work up the gumption to ride my bike to work this morning. And I still haven't found the energy to do anything after work. I've been dreaming about new cars all day, though I realize that I can't afford that AWD one that I really want... Somehow the thought of one car costing $150 more per month to operate than another just seems ridiculous.

Either way, my Metro is dying; and it won't be a slow death. The shaking is becoming worse, and the suspension is nearly useless. Hey, at least the brakes still work well... Soon enough, Metro will be donated (or sold to a demolition derby, whichever is easier); and I will enter the 21st century.

The interesting part will be to see how long Metro can take that commute to Santa Cruz before completely falling apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home