My Boring Life

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Some People

Thursday, 6 July, 2006, 23:29
Some people just can't seem to understand that there is a level in all of us that needs to be private. No one has the right to know the inner workings of our minds unless we choose to allow the access. This is why I try not to pry into the personal lives of my friends. If they want to ask advice or for an opinion, that's fine. But I don't have the right to pry it from them. If you're having a bad day, just do your best not to drag everyone else down with you.

When I'm at work, I think about work. Period. Weekends and time off are for avoiding the drama that is work-related. I don't want to think about it.

This post is either the result of too little sleep, too much coffee, or too much Ayn Rand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home