My Boring Life

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Think Positive, Think Positive...

Thursday, 5 October, 2006, 22:15

Today, I discovered one really good benefit of working in Santa Cruz.

After working my 10 hours for the day, I decided to go for a run. Since I knew that I wouldn't have time to hit the trails before dark, I decided to run in Santa Cruz. So I parked down on West Cliff above Cowell Beach, and ran north along West Cliff Drive.

I only went about two miles up the coast before turning around, but during that whole time, the sky was lit up by one of those storybook sunsets. The clearing storm added some dramatic thunderheads to the sunset, and everyone seemed to be reveling in the aftermath of the first storm of the season. Just beautiful. Of course, I still dislike the drive over 17, but at least once I am on that side of the hill, I can take advantage of being there.

And on an unrelated topic, thank God that hockey season is here. Now there are sports on TV again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home