My Boring Life

Monday, October 8, 2007

Updates and roasting...

Sunday, 23 April, 2006

First, the update on Wednesday's entry. After work, I ended up riding nearly 60 miles to up my day's total to 64 miles. The weather was just so absolutely beautiful that I had to get on my bike, and I didn't get home until sunset (with only a few short stops). Getting off work on time (2:55) is a good thing on those days that are conducive to long rides.

Thursday was the first climbing day of the season. The weather finally has begun to cooperate, and the rock at Castle was finally dry enough to climb. I headed out to Summit Rock with my friends Evan and Chris. We did a few of the cracks there, and I discovered that I really need to start bringing my harness with me when I go up there rather than just my crashpad, chalkbag and shoes.

Yesterday's ride was quite fun, though I was a bit tired from all the running and biking. I went through Los Gatos (le tour de MILFs) and into Saratoga. The music at the Blue Rock Shoot was excellent, and Robyn Harris is definitely someone who is worth checking out live. Basement 3, as always, was excellent, and you all need to check them out before Kenny disappears into the outback.

I'm not sure why I'm lacking motivation today. Perhaps I just needed a day of rest (I wonder why!). So I've been cruising MySpace for long lost friends, and watching Tivo'd bike races on the tele. And I'm a little miffed at myself for forgetting that the Sharks were playing early today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home