My Boring Life

Monday, February 23, 2009

2009 Amgen Tour Of California (Solvang, CA)

I've finally whittled down the selection of photos from 550+ down to 39. Most of the pics are from Stage 6, which was the time trial in Solvang. It was great fun to go down there and watch the racers go by one at a time for a few hours. And I am quite happy with the pictures that I did shoot.

Here are the people I've uploaded pictures of, if you should want to see any other racer's pic, let me know. I have pictures of most of them! Tom Boonen, Mark Cavendish, Steven Cozza, Tom Danielson, George Hincapie, Ben Jacques-Maynes, Floyd Landis, Gustav Larson, Francesco Mancebo, Stuart O'Grady, Frank Schleck, Yaroslav Popovych, Andy Schleck, Oscar Sevilla, Christian Vandevelde, Jens Voigt, Peter Weening, Tom Zirbel, Thor Hushovd, David Zabriskie, Lance Armstrong, and Levi Leipheimer.

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g160/Fueco/09Tour-of-California/

If you want prints of anything, let me know (also, I have plenty of additional images of most of the riders. So if you want to see more of a particular rider, let me know!). Sample prices (approximate, depending on actual proportions of the print): 8x10 ($20), 11x14 ($35), 20x24 ($70), 24x36 ($150).

Here are a few samples...











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home