My Boring Life

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Sunday, 15 October, 2006, 07:25

It's 7:25 on a lovely Sunday morning in Santa Cruz, and I'm about to head into work for my seventh consecutive day of work. The only thing making this better than the other overtime days recently is that we are nearly back to a normal production schedule.

Yesterday, I ran about 1/3 of my normal monthly run of 4x5 and 120 film. Today should be about the same, but probably more 4x5s. This looks to be a fun day. Now I just need to stop off and get some coffee somewhere so that I can survive the day.


***update for Sunday evening***
Today was even busier. And I also managed to squeeze in a 5 mile run through the bad part of Santa Cruz (Beach Flats).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home