My Boring Life

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Beer Friday #11

Friday, 15 June, 2007, 23:18 - Beer, Beer Friday

This is one for the ages... I've been meaning for a while to get my hands on some of the products of Rabbit's Foot Meadery. They are a local company (Sunnyvale) who make some of the finest meads in the country. But no one seems to carry their stuff, and I haven't gotten around to ordering it direct yet. One of these days...

But anyway, I found a couple of their beers on the shelf at Beverages and More, and just had to pick some up. I've only tried one of them, but it turned out to be one of the best beers I've ever had; and certainly the best Kölsch that I've tried.

So anyway, go out and get a bottle of the Bier de Miele. You will not be let down...

http://www.rabbitsfootmeadery.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home