My Boring Life

Monday, October 8, 2007

Sunday Morning Coming Down

Sunday, 30 April, 2006

More and more, I can see why people who work more than full time ending up becoming slaves to their jobs, and let themselves get out of shape. I'm sitting here on a BEAUTIFUL Sunday morning, having trouble motivating myself yet again. To be fair to myself, the pool is not open yet, so perhaps by then I'll have the motivation to get on my bike and ride downtown.

Yesterday was quite a good day. It was the first weekend day that has been dry enough for climbing up at Castle Rock. So I headed up around 10:45. After stopping for gas and coffee, I headed up. Naturally when I got there, the parking was full, so I parked at the Summit Rock parking lot, which is about a mile from Castle Rock. After a great day of bouldering and hanging out with friends, Ted gave me a ride back to my car. When I got to my car, I realized that I had left my lights on, and that Ted had driven off. But then I noticed that he hadn't pulled out of the lot yet, so I ran after him. Fortunately, he had jumper cables, so I was able to start my car and head down.

We stopped in at the Blue Rock Shoot in Saratoga to grab a beer and hang out for a while. When I walked in, I saw my friend Kenny's car in his usual spot. So I knew I was in for some good music as well. So I ended up staying and taking some pictures of Alesandra, Kenny and Lyndie; and generally enjoying the infectious happy bitterness of Alesandra's songs.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home