My Boring Life

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Apologies for another work-related rant...

Monday, 8 May, 2006, 19:50

Why is it that some people, no matter how many times you point out problems with their work still make the same errors over and over and over again? Come on people, do you honestly expect me to listen to you whining about how busy you are, when I start two hours before you and frequently leave at about the same time as you do? Are 10.5 hours of work enough for one man to work in a day?

Come on, do your part. I really would like to see the company be a lot more successful than it is right now. Doesn't anybody take pride in their work any more? Did I spend half of my day today catching up on black and white processing for nothing?

The one phrase that I don't want to hear anymore is, "I was too busy." Angry customers should get a quick response, not being put on hold. When I've told you two times that you have a call, take the damned thing. Put out the flame before it consumes everything in sight...

Anyway, yet again, it's time to watch the Sharks kick the Oilers asses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home