My Boring Life

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Morons and Broncos

Saturday, 20 May, 2006, 17:40

What is it about the Ford Bronco that attracts the biggest idiots out there to drive them?

Earlier today, I was driving southbound on 880 towards Santa Cruz, minding my own business, and keeping up just fine with the flow of traffic. This dumb blonde bitch in a Bronco suddenly swerves into my lane aiming right at me. If it wasn't for my Jedi reflexes, I surely would have been splattered across the barrier in the middle of the highway. I don't think she even noticed, even after I laid on my horn for about 20 seconds.

How do these people get their driver's liscenses?

In other news, the water off of Cowell Beach was perfect for swimming today. I swam straight out to the farthest buouy (parralleling the cliff north of the wharf), then hooked south and followed the line of buouys marking the swimming zone. When I reached the last one, next to the lifegaurd tower, I turned back and aimed for my stuff on the north end of the beach. After a while, I realized I was fighting a strong current, so I ended up walking the last couple of hundred yards rather than fighting a losing battle. All in all, a nice swim of about 1300 yards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home