My Boring Life

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Rainy Day Woman #11 & 34...

Thursday, 2 November, 2006, 15:20

As I left work this afternoon, the rain started falling. The first real rainfall of the season. And I get to drive back over Highway 17 shortly. That's always fun, but it should be a little better without the Metro to slow me down.

I am sitting in the 'customer lounge' at Subaru of Santa Cruz, waiting for them to finish my oil change. It's nice not to have to pay for oil changes, at least for a couple more years. But this is the first one with the new car.

Otherwise, things are actually beginning to look up at work. I can nearly see out from beneath the huge pile of work I have to do. But some of the stuff I will have to actually shut down production in order to do. One of these days life will be back to normal...

I need coffee! But what else is new...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home