My Boring Life

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Four Day Weekends...

Monday, 27 November, 2006, 17:54 - Philosophy, Random Thoughts, Travel

Four Day Weekends... Are the greatest thing ever...

I drove up to Yosemite on Thursday morning and spent the ensuing three days throroughly relaxed. Which, given the craziness at work lately, was a good thing.

I may post pictures, but the words tell the story better.

Miles Walked -22
Miles Ran -16
Bouldering Days -1 (but I slightly injured my foot so I was avoiding climbing after that)
Books Read -3 (Spy, Eragon, and Harry Potter 3)
Beers consumed -Enough!
People talked to -less than 12; and that's a good thing...

And I drove in the snow for the first time this season. Now we just need more of it so I can go skiing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home