My Boring Life

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Now That It's Official...

Tuesday, 12 December, 2006, 07:50 - Running, Legends

Now that it is official, I suppose I can blog it. I will be leaving Calypso Imaging at Christmas, and will be starting a new job at Professional Exhibits and Graphics in Sunnyvale. Since I will have the four days off after Christmas I will be travelling a bit. Hopefully I can get somewhere new and exciting for a few days, and help recharge the batteries before starting with my new company.

Any feedback on places to go would be appreciated. I'm sort of leaning towards Utah at the moment; and possibly Idaho and Wyoming if the weather looks reasonable. I'll probably want to do some skiing, so give me beta on cool places in those states!

Otherwise, my leg is finally getting better after pulling that muscle in my left calf last weekend. I ran over six miles yesterday afer work, and it only bugged me a little bit, and mostly in the last mile or so. I guess I need to pay more attention when running in cold weather, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home