My Boring Life

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Days Are Here Again...

Saturday, 23 December, 2006, 10:05 - Photography, Travel

Today is the first day of ten days off from work; and I feel pretty good about that. I haven't had a full week off from work in well over a year. So I'm taking my time getting up to Tahoe, but I will be skiing tomorrow at Northstar; and most likely on Christmas Day as well.

Then I'm off to the Eastside for some climbing out in the 'Milks and the Happies. It should be nice, and I'm really looking forward to sitting in the hot springs some time in there.

The only other news is that I ordered a new camera last night. So relatively soon, I will be joining to mass exodus to digital SLR cameras. Yeah, they've finally come down enough in price to make the jump feasible. I'll post pics as soon as I can...

Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home