My Boring Life

Saturday, November 3, 2007

A Walk In Bishop

Wednesday, 27 December, 2006, 15:55 - Photography, Travel

I went for a nice walk this afternoon through Bishop and a bit north along Highway 6. The link below will take you to some of the pictures. I enjoyed talking to Kevin and Justin at the Mountain Light Gallery, as well as the gal who was running Vern Clevenger's gallery. They are all contributing to me getting psyched to take pictures again...

Also, many thanks to the fine folks at Black Sheep Espresso Bar and Looney Bean Coffee Roasters for keeping me caffeinated today! My leg is feeling a bit better today, so hopefully it was a relatively minor injury.

My PhotoBucket site!



[ add comment ] | [ 0 trackbacks ] | permalink | ( 3 / 713 )
A Few Pictures...
Wednesday, 27 December, 2006, 10:49 - Travel
A few random pictures, taken along Buttermilk Road west of Bishop, CA. This is what happens on days that I am too sore to climb; I just take pictures from -and of- my car...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home