My Boring Life

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Video of the Day...

Sunday, 7 January, 2007, 11:01 - Cycling, Random Thoughts, Humor

Follow the link below to see what people with WAY too much time on their hands can do.

In other "news", after two trips to Ikea I am thoroughly convinced that the Swedes are destined to be the next international superpower. Unless of course they can't get past the 30-hour work week and 6 weeks of vacations per year...

I'm sitting at a desk from there, and put together my new bed frame last night.

Yesterday's bike ride was fairly productive; and the weather was just beautiful. You can't ask for better than temperatures in the upper 50s and a crystal clear sky. It felt good to get out there, and I do feel sorry for the two roadies that I passed on Highway 9 between Los Gatos and Saratoga. I was on my single-speed cyclocross bike...



http://www.break.com/index/human_pong_recreation.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home